A Special Educational Event for Veterans
A Special Educational Event for Veterans, Their Families and the Professionals who care for them!
- Explore the federal and state veterans benefits available to veterans and their spouses
- Understand the eligibility requirements to qualify for veteran’s benefits
- Learn the local resources available to veterans and their families that will assist them in making a claim
A Special Presentation by Believet. Believet provides highly skilled assistance dogs, free of charge, to disabled veterans. We dedicate ourselves to the service of strengthening lives.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
1. Describe the physical and psychological benefits canine service dogs provide to our disabled Veterans.
2. Learn the impact of Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome in the day to day function of a veteran.
Sponsored by: The Pines Senior and Assisted Living, BrightStar Care of South Minneapolis, Metro & Northern Dakota County, and Maser, Amundson, Boggios & Hendricks, P.A.