City of Richfield
- Government Offices
Steve Devich began serving as Richfield's City Manager in 2005, although he's been an employee with the City since 1980. Devich first served as Richfield's Personnel Manager. In 1985, the City promoted him to Administrative Services Director / Assistant City Manager. He held that position until the City Council named Devich as Richfield's City Manager.
The City Manager is Richfield's top administrative position. Devich is responsible for overseeing eight departments and reports directly to the City Council. Among his responsibilities are overseeing general operations, finance, human resources, legislation, and litigation.
Prior to working for the City of Richfield, Devich served as the Deputy City Clerk in St. Louis Park, Minn. Devich has a Business Administration degree from the University of Minnesota, a Masters degree in Public Administration from Minnesota State University and a Certificate of Advanced Study in Public Administration from Hamline University.
Whom to Contact
- Kristin AsherAssistant Director, Public WorksPhone: (612) 861-9795
- Pam DmytrenkoAssistant City ManagerPhone: 612-861-9708
- Mike EastlingDirector, Public WorksPhone: 612-861-9792
- Bill FillmoreLiquor Operations DirectorPhone: (612) 861-9370
- Nancy GibbsCity ClerkPhone: (612) 861-9738
- Jay HenthorneActing Director of Public Safety/Chief of PolicePhone: (612) 861-9828
- Wayne KewitschFire ChiefPhone: (612) 243-4501
- Chris RegisFinance ManagerPhone: (612) 861-9723
- Jesse SwensonAssistant Human Resources MgrPhone: (612) 861-9704