Small Helps All brings attention to the small businesses that power the economy, celebrates the people and companies who support small business, and connects business owners with resources to help them grow. Each year, the organizers host a social media celebration using #SmallHelpsAll
8:00am- Keynote Speaker
8:30am-Panel 1- How Do I Get Started?
9:00am- Breakout to visit stations
9:30am- Panel #2- Where's the Money?
- Junita Flowers, "Junita's Jar"
- Jimmy Frits, "Wedding Shop"
- Teresa Fudenberg, "Storm Creek"
- Lindsey Hickey, "Simeks"
10:00am Break out to visit stations
10:30am Panel 3- Who Can Help?
- John Thwing, "Old National Bank'
- Eric White, "Cogent Consulting"
- Lani Basa, "Business Women's Circle"
- Diane Peterson, "Small Business Development Center at St. Thomas University"
- Lori Syverson, "Edina Chamber"
- Lindsey Dyer, "James J Hill Center"
- Meg Steuer, "Forge North"
Three panels will address some of the key topics for small business owners, including how to get started, where to find funding, and what resources are available to support small business. In addition, there will be breakout time to give attendees the opportunity to speak to panelists one on one.